Manufacturer Service and Firsthand Know-How
For CREMER, it is important that on-site commissioning does not mean the end of the project, but the beginning of our service. You, as our client, expect safe, reliable, and efficient furnace operation. Our furnaces are designed to meet these expectations. Therefore, we have monitoring and after-sales-service working according to these same principles: safety, reliability, and efficiency. We guarantee long-term availability of spare parts and we are your main contact in case of furnace repairs and modifications. This approach is based on individual and personal consulting.
Take advantage of our offer:
- assembly and commissioning (e.g. factory acceptance test)
- spare and wear parts manufacture and / or stock for any type of industrial furnace
- maintenance and repair staff
- equipment supply and on-site installation
- relocation of existing furnace systems
- overseas shipment and logistics
- personal advice
- test, training, and acceptance
The CREMER Principle
Our customers comments:
6 weeks after the flooding we are back in business!